Review after a few hours //updated

Here is my review.

-AIMBOT-
I dont really understand why some people are comlaining about it being "unlegit" or "snappy".
As you can see in the video below it looks pretty legit. It also has many customization options.
Both legit and rage aimbot are perfect in my opinion. I rekt many other P2C's on HVH Servers with it.
10/10

-Visuals-
Not much to say about it. Many features and customization features, nothing is missing in my opinion.
Edit: As I've mentioned buggy for me, even without a config loaded.
8/10

-Rage-
Many different Antiaims. Some are quite hard to resolve for other P2C's. As i've said i rekt many P2C's with it.
Resolver is also very nice. Ragebot, Hitscan... working fine. 
Edit: Very buggy after the detection (Autoshoot disables for no reason, ESP dis-/enables all the time). Already checked my settings and even without loading a config i get these issues. Also Thirdperson sometimes just isn't working and i have to reinject several times.
7/10

-Other-
Skinchanger, Bhop, Statistics, Themes... are working absolutely perfect. I really like your "Config System", 
you can just follow a other User to get his configs, if he shares them. Very helpful feature.
10/10

-Pricing-
Really cheap for what you get. Rekt other (much more expensive) providers with it.
Normally you have to pay much more to get a that good cheat.
I just dont understand why its not possible to directly pay through paypal,
it would make no difference if you buy it at Sellfy using paypal or if you would buy it in the store using paypal. 
9/10

-Support-
Really good and helpful Support. My ticket got answered almost instantly and he helped me a lot.
He also offered me to take a look at it with Teamviewer.

cbd4806292ea37b56527a29833a9b91b.thumb.png.fa52be8ad189757bcd7e0bc979d3fe3d.png
10/10

Edit: In the beginning i was very statisfied with what i got for my money.
But after the update the cheat got unusable for me.
1. ESP turns on/off all the time.
2. Autoshoot disables all the time.
3. Third-Person sometimes only works after reinjecting many times.

I'm propably not going to purchase Chods again because of all the bugs.
Edited by St0ne
Edit

A really well done testimonial. I'm personally looking forward to getting Chod's when my AW sub expires in a few days, especially since @Jutes keeps tapping me in MM HvH.

4 hours ago, Derple said:

A really well done testimonial. I'm personally looking forward to getting Chod's when my AW sub expires in a few days, especially since @Jutes keeps tapping me in MM HvH.

I can recommend it. Its the best cheat i've ever used.

8 hours ago, St0ne said:
13 hours ago, Derple said:

I can recommend it. Its the best cheat i've ever used.
All of this bundled in a package that has been UD by VAC for 2 years. The main reason for getting this cheat is legitbot because I'd like to start cheating in prime but I'm not gonna use AW to do it.

Maybe you should've tried out the cheat more for like a day or two before writing a review.. Still worked out though, nice review! ^_^

On 27/5/2017 at 8:54 PM, St0ne said:
Edit: In the beginning i was very statisfied with what i got for my money.
But after the update the cheat got unusable for me.
1. ESP turns on/off all the time.
2. Autoshoot disables all the time.
3. Third-Person sometimes only works after reinjecting many times.

I'm propably not going to purchase Chods again because of all the bugs.
1. Sounds like you're using weapon configs, where weapons have ESP disabled.
2. Rage aimbot disabling happens when you enable the legit aimbot, unbind the legit aimbot when using rage. (Or could be weapon configs, if they're enabled in your rage config)
3. Third person only works on servers with sv_cheats 1.

If you have a "default" config then that will load automatically.

Thanks for the review.

2 hours ago, Emiiru said:
1. Sounds like you're using weapon configs, where weapons have ESP disabled.
2. Rage aimbot disabling happens when you enable the legit aimbot, unbind the legit aimbot when using rage. (Or could be weapon configs, if they're enabled in your rage config)
3. Third person only works on servers with sv_cheats 1.

If you have a "default" config then that will load automatically.

Thanks for the review.
1. As I've said i even tried without any configs and weapon configs disabled. If i activate Master ESP and 2D Boxes you can't see them all the time. Sometimes you can see them, sometimes you cant.
2. The Ragebot isnt disabled. Autoshoot is just not working until i reinject, it just doesn't shoot.
3. Why should the Third-Person of a cheat only work with sv_cheats 1? It would make no sense to add the feature to the hack if you could do the same using the console. TP was working fine before. Edited by St0ne

On 30/6/2017 at 7:56 PM, St0ne said:
1. As I've said i even tried without any configs and weapon configs disabled. If i activate Master ESP and 2D Boxes you can't see them all the time. Sometimes you can see them, sometimes you cant.
2. The Ragebot isnt disabled. Autoshoot is just not working until i reinject, it just doesn't shoot.
3. Why should the Third-Person of a cheat only work with sv_cheats 1? It would make no sense to add the feature to the hack if you could do the same using the console. TP was working fine before.
1. Do you mean on every server? Because that is PVS (Potentially Visible Set), it is a basic anti wallhack that makes sure players doesn't show up to you all the time. Unless the server administrator has disabled it.
2. Try reloading your config in this case.
3. Chod created it based upon demand, he mistakenly made it in such a way that it requires sv_cheats. it hasn't been changed/updated.

15 hours ago, Emiiru said:
1. Do you mean on every server? Because that is PVS (Potentially Visible Set), it is a basic anti wallhack that makes sure players doesn't show up to you all the time. Unless the server administrator has disabled it.
2. Try reloading your config in this case.
3. Chod created it based upon demand, he mistakenly made it in such a way that it requires sv_cheats. it hasn't been changed/updated.
1. Most of the time it was happening while playing Matchmaking.

2 hours ago, St0ne said:
Yeah matchmaking has PVS, unfortunately it cannot be bypassed

3 hours ago, Emiiru said:
5 hours ago, St0ne said:
Yeah matchmaking has PVS, unfortunately it cannot be bypassed
I am not talking about enemies that are far away. Im talking about enemies right in front of me without a wall between us.
PVS was implemented years ago lol, i didnt mean that.