Sign in to follow this  
blum

GC

Hi, guys!

Sorry if someone have asked this before, but the hack with EAC support, would work in the Gamers Club?

Probably many have never heard of this league since it is almost exclusive to Brazil, but they used EAC and created their own anti-cheat, but it works the same way as the EAC.

If it's actually EAC it'll work, but if it's a clone that they've modified themselves there's not way for us to tell if our cheat will bypass it or not without reversing engineering the anti-cheat

Yes, I understand.

I also believe that they may have modified some things, but I thought it best to ask and as it is the same principle of EAC I think it may even work.

Is there any chance that developers will take into consideration and maybe one day reversing engineering anti-cheat?

If there's a big enough market where we feel it justifies the time and money to effectively bypass their anti-cheat then we'll look into. But seeing as this is this the first Im even hearing of this league (even though Im no coder), I wouldn't hold your breath.

You probably mean that they purchased their own client by EasyAntiCheat. EasyAntiCheat offers to make clients for people/leagues that offer good enough $. If that's what it is, then you're good to go. Challengeme did the same thing and the cheat worked fine on there for me.

39 minutes ago, kdr723 said:

If there's a big enough market where we feel it justifies the time and money to effectively bypass their anti-cheat then we'll look into. But seeing as this is this the first Im even hearing of this league (even though Im no coder), I wouldn't hold your breath.

No problem! In fact is big only here, but who knows someday, maybe.

15 minutes ago, fantasy said:

You probably mean that they purchased their own client by EasyAntiCheat. EasyAntiCheat offers to make clients for people/leagues that offer good enough $. If that's what it is, then you're good to go. Challengeme did the same thing and the cheat worked fine on there for me.

Good to know that, but I do not know if they bought from EAC or really started something from scratch. Anyway, I think it's worth trying.

Thanks for replies. :D

6 hours ago, FadeCS said:

Never heard of Gamers Club before I've gotta say xD 

Famous league in Brazil, created by FALLEN from SK. ^_^

If it works there, it would be amazing. Edited by blum